- "All they need to do is raise the cost of living!"
- ―Will Salas to Sylvia Weis
Will Salas is the main protagonist of In Time. He has very little time until he saved a drunken rich man from getting murdered by street thugs, who in turn gives him a hundred years. His mother gets timed out before Will can save her. Then, he goes to New Greenwich and kidnaps the daughter of a very powerful rich man. They team up and try to fight the corrupt system while fighting a team of Time Keepers (the equivalent of the police). They try and save the world and themselves.
Will is portrayed by Justin Timberlake.
Will is a tall, handsome man with a muscular build and fair skin. He has very short, brown hair and hazel brown eyes.
- "How long have we been friends?" to Borel
- "A million years."
- "Come on!"
- "Take it."
- "Is it stealing if it's already stolen?"
- "A day."
|Here is spoilers. So if you have not seen the movie. Turn back.|
- Will and Sylvia Weis have a romantic relationship.
- Will's parents are both timed out.
- Will's century got stolen by Time Keeper Raymond Leon.
- Will used to play a game with his dad with the time.
- Will pretended to kidnap Sylvia.
- Will and Sylvia stole the time out of Sylvia's dad's time bank.
- Will and Sylvia stole the million years time transfer that could cripple the time system.
- Will is really good at gambling.
- He saved immortal rich guy Henry Hamilton, but then Henry went and gave the century he had to Will and timed himself out.
- His mother, Rachel Salas, was the last to time out out of his parents.