- "All they need to do is raise the cost of living!"
- ―Will Salas to Sylvia Weis
Will Salas is the main protagonist of In Time. He has very little time to live until he saved a drunken rich man from getting murdered by street thugs, who in turn gives him a hundred years. His mother gets timed out before Will can save her. Then, he goes to New Greenwich and kidnaps the daughter of a very powerful rich man. They team up and try to fight the corrupt system while fighting a team of Time Keepers (the equivalent of the police). They try and save the world and themselves.
Will is portrayed by Justin Timberlake.
Will is a tall, handsome man with a muscular build and fair skin. He has very short, brown hair and hazel brown eyes.
- "How long have we been friends?" (to Borel)
- "A million years."
- "Come on!"
- "Take it."
- "Is it stealing if it's already stolen?"
- "A day."
- "If this works, we'll need to get more."
- "Nobody deserves to live forever if even one more person has to die."
- "Take a month. Hell, take a year."
- "It's yours. Take it."
- "I'd stop looking at it."
- "If I had as much as time as you, I certainly wouldn't waste it."
- "Whoa, whoa, whoa, where's the rest?"
- "Can do a lot in a day."
- "You're keeping me alive."
- "I can't do that."
- "I'm going to make them pay."
- "Take them all for everything they've got."
- "Time is now the currency."
- "I don't have time."
- "I don't have time to worry about how it happened."
- "It is what it is."
- "It doesn’t say you’re wanted.”
- "That was your first time?"
- "Mr. Weiss, please give the phone to the Timekeeper."
- "I need time."
- "Quality time."
- "There really is a man with a million years."
|Here is spoilers. So if you have not seen the movie. Turn back.|
- Will and Sylvia Weis have a romantic relationship.
- Will's parents were both timed out.
- Will's century got stolen by Time Keeper Raymond Leon.
- Will used to play a game with his dad with the time.
- Will pretended to kidnap Sylvia.
- Will and Sylvia stole the time out of Sylvia's dad's time bank.
- Will and Sylvia stole a million years, hoping that transfer to the people of Dayton that need it could cripple the time system.
- Will is really good at gambling.
- He saved immortal rich guy Henry Hamilton, but then Henry went and gave the century he had to Will and timed himself out.
- His mother, Rachel Salas, was the last to time out out of his parents.
- At the end of the film, the reward for his and Sylvia's capture is raised to one-hundred years.